Monday, February 01, 2010

Never 2 much

Last week I was on Diese blog. There was a mix of very nice songs made by Olaze from the collective Emmanuel. First song of the selection was this remix of Never too much.
Enjoy!!
_______

La semaine derniere je visitais le blog de sa majesté Diese.
Il y avait un mix d'Olaze, du collectif Emmanuelle.Le mix est tres bon et il commence avec un remix hypnotisant de Never 2 Much de Mr Luther Vandross.
Si le mix est toujours chez Diese je vous encourage vivement a le télécharger.
En attendant je vous mets la video du remix by ODahls.

2 Comments:

Blogger Creative Silence said...

Greetings Kija. Good vibes coming from your way. I hope you don't mind me featuring one of your photos on my blog. I've linked it back to your flickr page with full credit to you of course. Be blessed!

Chris.

February 01, 2010 8:04 PM  
Blogger SupaKija said...

Hey! There's no problem. I'm glad. I went to your blog and I like what I saw.
Very nice and cool page.
Thank you.
Peace

February 02, 2010 5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home